Sunday, December 20, 2009

Are You Experienced?


chuk-chukga-chuk-chugga-chugga-chuk-chuk- Let me ask you ARE YOU EXPERIENCED? I AM.

Yes I am a big fan of Jimi Hendrix, Romanesco, and Spiral Conciousness. When I first saw Romanesco it was many years ago at the Pike Place Market in Seattle. Then I was just a burgening gardner, but it blew my mind then,and still does now.

Nature has a wonderfull way of showing us, Truth expressed in Matter. Romanesco to me is a vegetable that shows that Truth loud and clear. No missing it, mistaking it, nor ignoring it. WE all are born from a conciouness that is Exponentially Spiral, constantly Conciouslly Evolving, Growing larger, Wiser, with no limit to that Evolution. So here's to Romanesco, to Life, and my departed Brothers Adam Bodine and Vincent Gallapaga, and that unspeakable bond we will always share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home