Thursday, March 25, 2010

Funky Electronic's

We've been having some funky electronic stuff goin on round here.

First yesterday, no water so I walk out to the well to investigate and what do I find? Ants. Yes ants had invaded the points that cycle on and off the well pump. So after some removal of crispy fried ant bodies the pump was back up an running. But that is not all.

This morning I go into the walkin cooler to bag/box up Carrots like I do every morning these days and what do I notice? Hmm. It's a bit warm in here. Way to warm. So as I do know how to do I check the points and they seem to be functioning, so I bang on stuff, you know banging on stuff is a great trouble shooting technique and sometimes it even fixes things. But the banging dosn't work so I call my reefer guy- The Ice Man, he comes out and turns out the high/low cutout/pullin which has been a bit finicky is kaput. (It is what I usually bang on to fix) So after being replaced it's up and running cooling Carrots as I type.

Sure do hope trouble dosn't come in three's right now cause I can't afford to have the Tractor go haywire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home