Sunday, May 09, 2010

I must have been busy

Yes I have, I have not had a Sunday off in a month and I'm preparing to go work right now. Yes it's Sunday again and I am not out in the field yet it is 12:30, but I am dreading getting out there yet, if I don't I will lament not working. Oh to be aware that I am my own worst enemy. But I'm going to have some breakfast then another cup of go juice and then I'll drag my dragging butt out to run some tractor.

Yes it's been quite a rainy spring and today it threatens again. So far we've managed to dodge all the bullets thrown our way, and have maintained all the planting schedules. Thsi last week the cover came off the Squash to reveal 95% of the spaces in the green zuchinni are being inhabited by squash plants. The yellow squash is a complete bust. And the yellow I planted in the greenhouse are doing quite poorly. So I have decided to put th kibosh on growing yellow squash. See how easy that was. Oh then to make for a fun night this last week two days after uncovering the squash, the frost alarm goes off at 4am so out Lisa and I go to cover it up again. And this is May I tell you and we are supposed to be out of frost season but here in the hollow--Hahh! How Fun!!

Well I think I've done all the goofin off I can do so I'm going to eat something then go out and work on my Sunday off. Whaaahh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home