Friday, June 26, 2009

I Love Late June.

Why?

cause life in the Field is still ... well right now on Friday afternoon at 3:30 all the picking is done,
I'm mostly done for the day. Cept for............minor stuff.. well not minor but it limits my exposure to the outside for much time, Irrigation has to be turned on/off, trucks moved ready to load, Hogs fed, Market prep, stuff like that.
Tomorrow the alarm goes of at 3:45, I jump out of bed, load the truck, drive an hour and twenty minutes, set up for Farmers Market, do Market, breakdown, then do wholesale delivery, then again drive an hour and twenty minutes home. Then of course there is all the stuff I do when I get home. So it makes for a long day.
So when it's Friday afternoon at 3:30 I Love it when I"m done with the strenuous stuff for the day.
See ya later I got goofing of to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home